Act of Faith #6
I believe that God rewards
the good and punishes the wicked.
I believe that in God there are three Divine Persons,
God the Father,
God the Son,
and God the Holy Spirit.
I believe that God the Son became Man,
without ceasing to be God.
I believe that he is my Lord and Saviour,
the Redeemer of the human race,
that He died on the Cross
for the salvation of all men,
that He died also for me.
I believe, on God's authority,
everything that He has taught and revealed.
O my God, give me strong faith.
O my God, help me to believe with lively faith.
O my God, who are all-good and all-merciful,
I sincerely hope to be saved.
Help me to do all that necessary for my salvation.
I have committed many sins in my life,
but now I turn away from them,
and hate them.
I am sorry, truly sorry for all of them,
because I have offended You, my God,
who are all-good,
all-merciful and kind,
and who died on the Cross for me.
I love You, O my God,
with all my heart.
Please forgive me for having offended You.
I promise, O God,
that with Your help
I will never offend You again.
My God, have mercy on me.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- World Youth Day kicks off with message: 'Have the courage to be saints'
- 'Get ready!' Pope leaves for Panama, confirms visit to Japan
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 25th, 2019 HD Video
- El Papa Francisco ya esta en Panama para la JMJ 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 24th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD
In the 4th century AD, Irish pirates captured a boy in Roman Britain and forced him to work as a slave. Yet, God chose this faithful boy to change the fate of an entire nation. Learn what happens when God calls the humble boy Patrick out of slavery to serve the Irish people.Start Class Now >
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education