Act of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus # 5
I consecrate myself today anew
and without reserve to Thy divine Heart.
I consecrate to Thee my body with all its senses,
my soul with all its faculties,
and in short, my entire being.
I consecrate to Thee all my thoughts, words and deeds;
all my sufferings and labours;
all my hopes, consolations and joys;
and chiefly do I consecrate to Thee this poor heart of mine,
to the end that it may love nothing save only Thee,
and may be consumed as a victim in the fire of Thy love.
Accept, O Jesus,
thou dearest Spouse of my soul,
the desire which I have of consoling Thy divine heart,
and of belonging to thee for ever.
Take possession of me in such wise
that from this day forth I may have no other freedom,
save that of loving Thee,
and no other life,
save that of suffering and dying for Thee;
I put my trust in Thee without reserve,
and I hope for the remission of my sins
through Thine infinite bounty.
I place within Thy hands all my cares and anxieties,
especially as touching my eternal salvation.
I promise to love Thee and honour Thee
to the last moment of my life,
and to spread, as much as I can,
the worship of Thy most Sacred Heart.
Dispose of me, my Jesus,
according to Thy good pleasure;
I would have no other reward save Thy greater glory and Thy holy love.
Grant me grace to find my home in Thy divine Heart;
here would I pass every day of my life;
here would I breathe forth my last breath;
only do Thou establish in my heart Thy dwelling place,
the seat of Thy rest,
in order that we may thus remain inseparably united;
and so may I one day be able to praise Thee,
love Thee and possess Thee for ever in the kingdom of heaven,
where I shall sing without end
the infinite mercies of Thy Sacred Heart.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 25th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher: Catholic Martyrs
- Pope Francis has a plan to help refugees, and halt the tide of ...
- The Catholic Church's Role with Refugees in the U.S.
- St. John the Baptist: Saint of the Day for Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Pope Francis: Take in refugees, invest in poor countries
- Living the Catholic Way: The Church HD
- Living Words with Deacon Kieth Fournier - The Apostle Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - The Apostle Paul's words to the Galatians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - John 3:16 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education