The Mysteries of the Rosary
- The Annunciation of the Lord to Mary
Mary is chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
- The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth
Elizabeth recognizes Mary as the mother of our Lord.
- The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ
Jesus is born and laid in a manger.
- The Presentation of our Lord
Jesus is presented in the Temple of Jerusalem.
- Finding Jesus in the Temple at age 12
Jesus is found discussing God's laws in the temple.
- The Agony of Jesus in the Garden
Jesus prays when confronted with the sins of the world.
- The Scourging at the Pillar
Jesus is whipped before His execution.
- Jesus is Crowned with Thorns
Jesus is mocked with a painful crown of thorns.
- Jesus Carried the Cross
Jesus carries the weight of our sins to His crucifixion.
- The Crucifixion of our Lord
Jesus Christ dies to save all mankind.
FREE Catholic School Enroll Now
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Jesus rises triumphant over death.
- The Ascension of Jesus to Heaven
As Jesus ascends, He gives us a special task.
- The Descent of the Holy Ghost
At Pentecost the Church is born.
- The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
The Virgin Mary is gloriously assumed into heaven.
- Mary is Crowned as Queen of Heaven and Earth
Mary is honored above all creatures.
- The Baptism in the Jordan
God proclaims Jesus is His Son.
- The Wedding at Cana
Jesus performs a surprising miracle at a wedding.
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom
Jesus calls us to do something important.
- The Transfiguration
Jesus is gloriously transformed.
- The Institution of the Eucharist
Jesus shares His Body and Blood for our salvation.
Help Now >
The Mysteries of the Rosary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, June 15
Hail, Holy Queen
Padre Nuestro - Our Father (Lord's ...
Grace Before and After Meals
Stations of the Cross
Prayer for the Dead
Sorrowful Mystery of the Rosary
Prayer to Heal a Relationship
Ash Wednesday Prayers
Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament Prayers
en Espańol Prayers
Guardian Angel Prayers
Holy Spirit Prayers
Jesus Christ Prayers
Marian (Mary) Prayers
Pope Francis I Prayers
Pope Leo XIII Prayers
Pope Pius XII Prayers
Prayers as Blessings
Prayers by Pope John Paul II
Prayers by St. Francis de Sales
Prayers for the Pope
Prayers in French
Prayers in German
Prayers in Latin
Prayers in Spanish
Prayers of the Church
Prayers of the Cross
Pro Life Prayers
Special Intentions Prayers
St. Anthony of Padua Prayers
St. Gregory the Great Prayers
St. Joseph Prayers
St. Patrick Prayers
St. Valentine Prayers
The Rosary in Croation
The Rosary in Dutch
The Rosary in English
The Rosary in French
The Rosary in German
The Rosary in Irish-Gaelic
The Rosary in Italian
The Rosary in Latin
The Rosary in Polish
- Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Hail, Holy Queen
- The Angelus
- Padre Nuestro - Our Father (Lord's Prayer)
- Grace Before and After Meals
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.