Act of Self-Consecration after Holy Communion
and the son of Thy handmaid,
I renounce the devil and all his works and pomps;
all the vanity of this wicked world,
and all the sinful lusts of the flesh.
Thou alone art the God of my heart;
Thou, O God, art my portion for ever.
Thou art the portion of my inheritance
and and of my cup.
Thou art He that will restore my inheritance unto me.
Do Thou therefore take for Thine own all the powers of my
my memory my intellect,
and my will all that I am,
and all that I have,
Thou hast bestowed upon me:
therefore I give back all to Thee,
and surrender it to be wholly governed
by Thy sovereign will.
Grant me by grace to love Thee alone,
and I am rich enough and ask no more.
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 15, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 16th, 2017 HD Video
- St. Mary Di Rosa: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 15, 2017
- Pope Francis says you need to go to Mass!
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 17th, 2017 HD Video
- Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., meets with Pope ...
- The world's suffering little ones - don't forget them this Christmas
- The Net Neutrality Scam: Get ready to pay a lot more for a lot less HD
- Could it be an alien spacecraft? Scientists listening today for signals from strange object HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, December 15th, 2017 HD
- Is Facebook ripping apart human civilization? HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way