Penitential Prayer of St. Augustine
The house of my soul is narrow;
enlarge it that you may enter in.
It is ruinous, O repair it!
It displeases Your sight.
I confess it, I know.
But who shall cleanse it,
to whom shall I cry but to you?
Cleanse me from my secret faults, O Lord,
and spare Your servant from strange sins.
St. Augustine of Hippo (AD 354-430)
More Acts of Prayers
Showing 1 - 305 of 305
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- On the Memorial of St. Bernard: Lord, Send Us Monks for This New ...
- Letter of His Holiness Pope Francis To the People of God
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Catholic Moral Teaching: Freedom, Choice and Truth
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, August 20th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 20th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, August 17th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 19th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education