Prayer of Thanks for People
I thank You for the people in my life
who are easy to love.
I thank You for my family and friends
who understand my actions,
who support me in my decisions,
and whose presence can lift the burden of a thorny day.
Help me with those who are difficult to love.
When they come at me with criticism
and wild expectations,
when they ignore me
or try to bend me to their will,
let me recognize their flaws and their dangers.
But then let me remember your attitude toward them,
and lead me to see them
in the light of Your love.
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Here are the facts why children are being separated from families at ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Church mediates truce, negotiations between Nicaraguan government and ...
- WhatĂ˘Â€Â™s happening at the border, and what does the ...
- St. Vincent Kaun: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Issues of sexuality and gender loom over synod
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 21st, 2018 HD
- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: New strain of pandemic flu that kills 4-in-10 discovered HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education