The Ten Commandments
2. You shall not take the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord's day.
4. Honor your father and your mother.
5. You shall not kill.
6. You shall not commit adultery.
7. You shall not steal.
8. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
9. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife.
10. You shall not covet your neighbour's goods.
Give Now >
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 13, 2018
- St. Lucy: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 13, 2018
- In New York, public school officials to evaluate private schools
- Taking the Kingdom by Force: Learning from John the Baptizer
- Nashville's sole remaining abortion clinic suspends abortion provision
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 15th, 2018 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, December 13th, 2018 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 HD
- A Personal Advent Thank You and Request from Deacon Keith HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, December 14th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education