Prayer for the Octave of Pentecost
Alleluia, the Spirit of the Lord has filled the whole world. Come, let us adore Him, Alleluia.
Let us pray. O God, on this day Thou didst teach the hearts of Thy faithful people by the light of Thy Holy Spirit; grant us by the same Spirit a right judgment in all things and ever to rejoice in His consolations. Through Christ our Lord.
Send forth Thy Spirit, and they shall be created; and Thou shalt renew the face of the earth, Alleluia Alleluia.
The Spirit of the Lord has filled the whole world, Alleluia.
And He who embraces all things knows every spoken word, Alleluia.
The charity of God is poured forth in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who has been given to us, Alleluia.
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Holy cow: Farm animals receive blessing outside St Peter's Square
- St. Fabian: Saint of the Day for Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD Video
- Bill to ban revenge porn introduced in Montana
- Daily Readings for Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 21st, 2019 HD Video
- Guam archdiocese files for bankruptcy following sex abuse lawsuits
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, January 18th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 20th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, January 17th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, January 19th, 2019HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education