Agnus Dei #2
the true Lamb
Who takest away the sins of the world;
by Thy mercy,
which is infinite,
pardon my iniquities,
and by Thy sacred Passion,
preserve me this day from all sin and evil.
I carry about me this holy Agnus Dei in Thy honour,
as a preservative against my own weakness,
and as an incentive to the practice of that meekness,
humility, and innocence which Thou hast taught us.
I offer myself up to Thee as an entire oblation,
and in memory of that Sacrifice of love
which Thou didst offer for me on the Cross,
and in satisfaction for my sins.
Accept this oblation,
I beseech Thee, O my God,
and may it be acceptable to Thee
in the odour of sweetness.
More Basic Prayers
Showing 1 - 201 of 201
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- St. Joseph of Cupertino: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, September ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Vatican City prosecutors asks that Italian priest be charged with ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, September 20th, 2019 HD Video
- Massachusetts bishops say action is urgently needed on climate change
- Louisville's Archbishop Kurtz will return to Kentucky before cancer ...
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, September 19th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, September 16th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.