Come, Holy Ghost
fill the hearts of Thy faithful
and kindle in them the fire of Thy love.
V. Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created;
R. And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth.
Let us pray.
O God, who didst teach the hearts of Thy faithful people
by sending them the light of Thy Holy Spirit,
grant us by the same Spirit
to have a right judgment in all things,
and evermore to rejoice in His holy comfort.
Through Christ our Lord.
More Saint Prayers
Showing 1 - 136 of 136
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Liturgy is not 'styles, recipes, trends,' pope tells Divine Worship ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 HD Video
- Bl. Alvarez of Corova: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Ordenan por primera vez sacerdote a miembro de una tribu de Indonesia
- Esta es la primera imagen de la Virgen Maria que llego a Mexico hace ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 18th, 2019 HD
- Catholic Online School - Deacon Keith's Personal Message to All Catholics HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, February 15th, 2019
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 17th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education