Job - Chapter 6
7 But the very things my appetite revolts at are now my diet in sickness.
9 May it please God to crush me, to give his hand free play and do away with me!
11 But have I the strength to go on waiting? And why be patient, when doomed to such an end?
12 Is mine the strength of stone, is my flesh made of bronze?
27 Soon you will be haggling over the price of an orphan, and selling your friend at bargain price!
28 Come, I beg you, look at me: man to man, I shall not lie.
30 Is evil to be found on my lips? Can I not recognise misfortune when I taste it?
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 7:2-3, 9-10, 11-12
Gospel, John 7:40-53
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 33
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 34
- St. Cyril of Jerusalem: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Saint Patrick Calls All Christians to be Missionaries to this Age
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 19th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 18th, 2018 HD
- The Earth is Dying: Human impact continues to shape the future of the planet HD
- Thousands of students walk out of schools to protest gun violence HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education