Help Now >
Philemon - Chapter 1
9 I am rather appealing to your love, being what I am, Paul, an old man, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus.
21 I am writing with complete confidence in your compliance, sure that you will do even more than I ask.
23 Epaphras, a prisoner with me in Christ Jesus, sends his greetings;
Help Now >
Responsorial Psalm, Luke 1:69-70, 71-72, 73-75
Gospel, Luke 11:5-13
Past / Future Daily Readings
Online / Mobile Friendly Bible Classes Free for anyone, anywhere
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Oct 6th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Apostles' Creed
Female / Women Saints
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saint Feast Days in Oct
- Daily Readings for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- St. Bruno: Saint of the Day for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- Prayer for Expectant Mothers #2 : Prayer of the Day for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- St. Faustina Kowalska: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assisi: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.