3 John - Chapter 1
3 John Chapters
2 My dear friend, I hope everything is going happily with you and that you are as well physically as you are spiritually.
3 It was a great joy to me when some brothers came and told of your faithfulness to the truth, and of your life in the truth.
4 It is always my greatest joy to hear that my children are living according to the truth.
8 it is our duty to welcome people of this sort and contribute our share to their work for the truth.
10 So if I come, I shall tell everyone how he has behaved, and about the wicked accusations he has been circulating against us. As if that were not enough, he not only refuses to welcome our brothers, but prevents from doing so other people who would have liked to, and expels them from the church.
14 However, I hope to see you soon and talk to you in person.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 128:1-2, 3, 4-5
Gospel, Matthew 25:14-30
Reading 2, First Thessalonians 5:1-6
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- The Remarkable Story of an Underground Priest Living in China
- Do you know what the Church really says about Nuclear War?
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- 'DEFEND the Pope!'
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 20, 2017
- St. Edmund Rich: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 20, 2017
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way