Job - Chapter 12
- « Prev
- Next »
4 Anyone becomes a laughing-stock to his friends if he cries to God and expects an answer. People laugh at anyone who has integrity and is upright.
8 The creeping things of earth will give you lessons, and the fish of the sea provide you an explanation:
10 In his hand is the soul of every living thing and the breath of every human being!
13 But in him there is wisdom, and power too, and good counsel no less than discretion.
17 He robs a country's counsellors of their wits, turns judges into fools.
18 He undoes the belts of kings and knots a rope round their waists.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 87:1-3, 4-5, 6-7
Gospel, John 10:22-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Fidelis of Sigmaringen: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 26th, 2018 HD Video
- Every Earth Day, Remember Our Place in Creation HD Video
- Earth Day 2018: We are stewards of Creation, and we must act like it
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Pope Francis tells priests to 'Be like Jesus the Good Shepherd'
- The Christian Duty: A mission of leading others to Jesus
- Two Leaves Tea at Catholic Online Shopping HD
- Beautiful Divine Mercy One Decade Rosary at Catholic Online Shopping HD
- St. Gemma Galgani HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education