Leviticus - Chapter 1
1 Yahweh summoned Moses and, speaking to him from the Tent of Meeting, said,
3 "If his offering is to be a burnt offering from the herd, he must offer an unblemished male; he will offer it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, to make it acceptable to Yahweh.
4 He must lay his hand on the victim's head, and it will be accepted as effectual for his expiation.
6 He will then skin the victim and quarter it.
14 "If his offering to Yahweh is to be a burnt offering of a bird, he must offer a turtledove or a young pigeon.
17 He will then split it in half with a wing on each side, but without separating the two parts. The priest will then burn it on the altar, on the wood which is on the fire, as a burnt offering, food burnt as a smell pleasing to Yahweh." '
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Gospel, Mark 6:7-13
Reading 2, Ephesians 1:3-14
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Adoration Under the Stars begins in Kansas
- Daily Readings for Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Daily Reading for Monday, July 16th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Bonaventure: Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Cardenal Parolin: Cuantas guerras se evitarian si se diera mejor ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 HD Video
- Catholic Charities Hawai'i to build housing for low-income seniors
- Prayer Request Live for Friday, July 13th, 2018 HD
- The rich are planning their escape, and only the Church can save us HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, July 15th, 2018 HD
- Intro to Novena to Joachim and Anne for Christian Married Couples HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education