Job - Chapter 13
- « Prev
- Next »
5 Will no one teach you to be quiet -- the only wisdom that becomes you!
7 Do you mean to defend God by prevarication and by dishonest argument,
14 I am putting my flesh between my teeth, I am taking my life in my hands;
15 let him kill me if he will; I have no other hope than to justify my conduct in his eyes.
16 And this is what will save me, for the wicked would not dare to appear before him.
18 You see, I shall proceed by form of law, knowing that I am upright.
22 Then call me forward and I shall answer, or rather, I shall speak and you will answer.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 42:2-3; 43:3, 4
Gospel, John 10:1-10
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Two Leaves Tea at Catholic Online Shopping HD Video
- Pope Francis tells priests to 'Be like Jesus the Good Shepherd'
- Earth Day 2018: We are stewards of Creation, and we must act like it
- The Christian Duty: A mission of leading others to Jesus
- St. George: Saint of the Day for Monday, April 23, 2018
- Daily Readings for Monday, April 23, 2018
- Every Earth Day, Remember Our Place in Creation HD Video
- Beautiful Divine Mercy One Decade Rosary at Catholic Online Shopping HD
- St. Gemma Galgani HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education