Job - Chapter 22
4 Do you think he is punishing you for your piety and bringing you to justice for that?
8 handed the land over to a strong man, for some favoured person to move in,
12 Does not God live high in the heavens, does he not see the zenith of the stars?
13 And because he is up there, you have said, 'What does God know? Can he judge through the dark cloud?
15 And will you still follow the ancient trail trodden by the wicked,
18 Yet he himself had filled their houses with good things, although excluded from the plans of the wicked!
24 if you lay your gold down on the dust, Ophir down among the pebbles of the torrent,
25 Shaddai will be bars of gold to you and silver piled in heaps.
29 for he casts down the pride of the arrogant, but he saves those of downcast eyes.
30 He rescues anyone who is innocent; have your hands clean, and you will be saved.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Daniel 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56
Gospel, John 8:31-42
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Enda: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Fasting, Refreshing the Routine and Living Lent
- 'Living Lent': Wednesday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 36
- NOT AGAIN - 'Multiple casualties' at Maryland school shooting HD Video
- Sin HD Video
- The Truth about Easter and Divine Mercy Sunday
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 HD
- International study shows stem cells can stop MS and relieve symptoms HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education