Job - Chapter 36
- « Prev
- Next »
7 he does uphold what the upright deserve. When he raises kings to thrones, if they grow proud of their unending rule,
9 He shows them the import of their deeds, of the sins of pride they have committed.
13 The stubborn, who cherish their anger and do not cry for help when he chains them,
15 But God saves the afflicted by his affliction, warning him in his misery.
26 Yes, the greatness of God exceeds our knowledge, the number of his years is past counting.
32 He gathers up the lightning in his hands, assigning it the mark where to strike.
33 His crashing gives warning of its coming, anger flashes out against iniquity.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:4-5, 29-30, 31-32, 33-34
Gospel, Matthew 6:24-34
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher: Catholic Martyrs
- Pope Francis has a plan to help refugees, and halt the tide of ...
- Daily Reading for Monday, June 25th, 2018 HD Video
- The Catholic Church's Role with Refugees in the U.S.
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Pope Francis: Take in refugees, invest in poor countries
- Living the Catholic Way: The Church HD
- Living Words with Deacon Kieth Fournier - The Apostle Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - The Apostle Paul's words to the Galatians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - John 3:16 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education