Job - Chapter 39
- « Prev
- Next »
4 and the calves, having grown big and strong, go off into the desert and never come back to them.
6 I have given him the wastelands as his home, the salt plain as his habitat.
10 If you tie a rope round his neck will he harrow the furrows for you?
11 Can you rely on his massive strength and leave him to do your heavy work?
17 God, you see, has deprived her of wisdom and given her no share of intelligence.
25 At each trumpet blast he neighs exultantly. He scents the battle from afar, the thundering of the commanders and the war cry.
26 Is it your wisdom that sets the hawk flying when he spreads his wings to travel south?
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 18:2-3, 3-4, 5-6, 7
Gospel, John 10:31-42
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Toribio Alfonso de Mogrovejo: Saint of the Day for Friday, March ...
- Young Catholics become a minority in places across Europe
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 24th, 2018 HD Video
- Abortion Walkout Protest planned by several high school students HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, March 23, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Friday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 38
- Vatican to UN, people with Down Syndrome deserve human rights protections
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 23rd, 2018 HD
- Data taken from Facebook is being used to control you HD
- Sin HD
- NOT AGAIN Ă˘Â€Â" Ă˘Â€ÂMultiple casualtiesĂ˘Â€Â™ at Maryland school shooting HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education