Galatians - Chapter 1
5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
13 You have surely heard how I lived in the past, within Judaism, and how there was simply no limit to the way I persecuted the Church of God in my attempts to destroy it;
14 and how, in Judaism, I outstripped most of my Jewish contemporaries in my limitless enthusiasm for the traditions of my ancestors.
18 Only after three years did I go up to Jerusalem to meet Cephas. I stayed fifteen days with him
20 I swear before God that what I have written is the truth.
21 After that I went to places in Syria and Cilicia;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18
Gospel, Matthew 20:1-16
Reading 2, Philippians 1:20-24, 27
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 25, 2017
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 HD Video
- In the Kingdom of God No One is Unemployed
- Terrifying mass shooting at Nashville church leaves several injured
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 25th, 2017 HD Video
- Inspiring martyred Oklahoma priest officially beatified
- Woman photographs angel in flight, is it here to deliver a message? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 24th, 2017 HD
- Hurricane Maria: The worst disaster for Puerto Rico HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 HD