Psalm 31 (The Second Penitential Psalm)
and whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord harth not imputed sin,
and in whose spirit there is no guile.
Because I was silent my bones grew old;
whilst I cried out all the day long.
For day and night Thy hand was heavy upon me;
I am turned in my anguish,
whilst the thorn is fastened.
I have acknowledged my sin to thee,
and my injustice I have not concealed.
I said I will confess against my self my injustice to the
and Thou hast forgiven the wickedness of my sin.
For this shall every one that is holy
pray to Thee in a seasonable time.
And yet in a flood of many waters,
they shall not come nigh unto him.
Thou art my refuge from the trouble which hath encompassed:
my joy, deliver me from them that surround me.
I will give thee understanding,
and I will instruct thee in this way,
in which Thou shalt go:
I will fix my eyes upon thee.
Do not become like the horse and the mule,
who have no understanding.
With bit and bridle bind fast their jaws,
who come not near unto Thee.
Many are the scourges of the sinner,
but mercy shall encompass him that hopeth in the Lord.
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye Just,
and glory, all ye right of heart.
Glory be the the Father...
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- 'Get ready!' Pope leaves for Panama, confirms visit to Japan
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 25th, 2019 HD Video
- World Youth Day kicks off with message: 'Have the courage to be saints'
- El Papa Francisco ya esta en Panama para la JMJ 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 24th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD
In the 4th century AD, Irish pirates captured a boy in Roman Britain and forced him to work as a slave. Yet, God chose this faithful boy to change the fate of an entire nation. Learn what happens when God calls the humble boy Patrick out of slavery to serve the Irish people.Start Class Now >
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education