Prayer for Good Friday
family before a Crucifix on Good Friday.)
Mother or a child:
Jesus lives His entire life for his journey or a
under the Cross of salvation.
St. John's Gospel gives us some of His last words
Now my soul is troubled.
And what shall I say!
Father, save me from this hour.
No, this is why I came to this hour!
Father, glorify thy Name.
There came therefore a voice from heaven:
I have both glorified it, and I will glorify it
Now is the judgment of the world,
now will the prince of the world be cast out.
And I, if I be lifted up,
will draw all things to myself.
He humbled Himself becoming obedient unto death,
even to death on a Cross.
Therefore God also has exalted Him
and has bestowed upon Him the Name that is above
so that at the Name of Jesus,
every knee should bend of those in heaven,
on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue should confess
that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the glory of God
We adore Your Cross, O Lord,
and we praise and glorify Your holy resurrection
Because by this sacred wood joy has come into the
Let us pray. We beseech you, O God,
look upon this Your family
for whom our Lord Jesus Christ allowed Himself to
into the hands of wicked men
and to undergo the torment of the Cross.
In His Name grant our petition.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- El Papa Francisco ya esta en Panama para la JMJ 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- World Youth Day kicks off with message: 'Have the courage to be saints'
- 'Get ready!' Pope leaves for Panama, confirms visit to Japan
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 25th, 2019 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 24th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD
In the 4th century AD, Irish pirates captured a boy in Roman Britain and forced him to work as a slave. Yet, God chose this faithful boy to change the fate of an entire nation. Learn what happens when God calls the humble boy Patrick out of slavery to serve the Irish people.Start Class Now >
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education