OUT OF THE DEPTHS # 2 Also known as "De Profundis" (Psalm 130)
If Thou, O Lord! wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall stand it? For with Thee there is mercy: and by reason of Thy law I have waited on Thee, O Lord!
My soul hath relied on His word: my soul hath hoped in the Lord. From the morning watch even until night:
let Israel hope in the Lord. For with the Lord there is mercy; and with Him plentiful Redemption. And He will redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Eternal rest give unto them, O Lord! And let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.
V. Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
Bless, O my God! the repose I am about to take, that, renewing my strength, I may be better enabled to serve Thee. Pour down Thy blessings, O Lord! on my parents, relations, friends, and enemies. Protect the Pope, our Bishop, and all the Pastors of Thy holy Church. Assist the poor and the afflicted, and those who are now in their last agony. Look with an eye of pity on the suffering souls in purgatory, particularly N... N...; put an end to their torments, and lead them forth into everlasting joy.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- 'Get ready!' Pope leaves for Panama, confirms visit to Japan
- World Youth Day kicks off with message: 'Have the courage to be saints'
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- El Papa Francisco ya esta en Panama para la JMJ 2019
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 25th, 2019 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 24th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD
In the 4th century AD, Irish pirates captured a boy in Roman Britain and forced him to work as a slave. Yet, God chose this faithful boy to change the fate of an entire nation. Learn what happens when God calls the humble boy Patrick out of slavery to serve the Irish people.Start Class Now >
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education