A Prayer for Grandparents.
Today, it seems That grandparents Have either too little Use or too much; Either we are shunted aside To do nothing, Or we are called upon To do everything.
Help me to know Just where my duties lie In my particular situation And to carry them out as best I can.
Take care of my family, My children, and their children. Inspire them all To follow your Grandson And lead truly Christian lives.
Keep all of us In your loving care, Never let us turn away from Jesus, And help us in the end To receive the joy Of entering into your Grandsons' Glorious presence forever.
Good St. Ann pray for us grandparents.
More Family Prayers
Showing 1 - 102 of 102
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- WhatĂ˘Â€Â™s happening at the border, and what does the ...
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Department of Defense studying 'Disease X' which could wipe out all ...
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Pope's climate warning to oil-gas executives: 'There is no time to lose'
- Bless It or Block It
- St. Vincent Kaun: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 21st, 2018 HD
- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: New strain of pandemic flu that kills 4-in-10 discovered HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education