Prayer for Parents #1
to imitate faithfully the example of your Holy Family
and to make our home another Nazareth.
May peace, love and happiness prevail.
Grant us the grace to be the parents
we should be for our children.
Grant that our child may find solid support
for their human dignity
and for their growth in truth and love
within the embrace of our home.
When the time comes for each of us
to go to the everlasting home you have prepared for us,
may your glorious Mother and St. Joseph take us to you,
after the final grace of a happy death.
More Family Prayers
Showing 1 - 102 of 102
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis has a plan to help refugees, and halt the tide of ...
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Living the Catholic Way: The Church HD Video
- The Catholic Church's Role with Refugees in the U.S.
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher: Catholic Martyrs
- Pope Francis: Take in refugees, invest in poor countries
- Living Words with Deacon Kieth Fournier - The Apostle Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - The Apostle Paul's words to the Galatians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - John 3:16 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 24th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education