Dedication of a Family to the Precious Blood
to dedicate to you each member of our family.
Acccept each one of us,
and may every beat of our hearts
be an act of love for you.
By the power of your Blood,
may we be strengtened
and sustained in our daily difficulties.
May we be a sign, to each other
and to all with whom we come in contact,
of your life in us.
Bless our home, dear Jesus.
Bless our joys and sufferings.
Bless every moment of our lives
and especially the moment of our death.
After living for the glory of your Blood one earth,
may we have the joy of praising you eternally in heaven.
More Family Prayers
Showing 1 - 102 of 102
A Guide for Confession
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Death threats for opposing gay marriage? Florist appeals to Supreme Court
- Has California just voted to ban the BIBLE? HD Video
- Five things Catholics can do to promote international religious freedom
- California bill that could BAN THE BIBLE advances
- St. Anselm: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Global Warming threatening Europe with colder weather HD
- The Memorare HD
- God Alone Suffices HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 21st, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education