Ecclesiasticus / Sirach - Chapter 4
Ecclesiasticus / Sirach Chapters
- « Prev
- Next »
6 for if someone curses you in distress, his Maker will give ear to the imprecation.
11 Wisdom brings up her own children and cares for those who seek her.
12 Whoever loves her loves life, those who seek her early will be filled with joy.
20 Take circumstances into account and beware of evil, and have no cause to be ashamed of yourself;
21 for there is a shame that leads to sin and a shame that is honourable and gracious.
23 Do not refrain from speaking when it will do good, and do not hide your wisdom;
24 for your wisdom is made known by what you say, your erudition by the words you utter.
31 Do not let your hands be outstretched to receive, yet tight-fisted when the time comes to give back.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 103:1-2, 3-4, 8-9, 11-12
Gospel, Mark 10:1-12
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Commit yourself to ending war this Memorial Day
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 26, 2018
- St. Philip Neri: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 26, 2018
- American websites blocking Europeans over new data laws HD Video
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - 'The Word Became Flesh' ...
- New rules for Colorado Civil Rights board after SCOTUS bakery case
- Another victory for life! California court rejects assisted suicide ...
- Daily Reading for Sunday, May 27th, 2018 HD
- An Ebola outbreak has reached a major city, hereĂ˘Â€Â™s why that matters HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, May 26th, 2018 HD
- Gas prices could hit $5 Ă˘Â€Â" here are some tips to help you save HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education