Ecclesiasticus / Sirach - Chapter 35
FREE Catholic Classes
Ecclesiasticus / Sirach Chapters
- « Prev
- Next »
1 One who keeps the Law multiplies offerings; one who follows the commandments offers communion sacrifices.
2 Proof of gratitude is an offering of fine flour, almsgiving a sacrifice of praise.
12 for the Lord is a judge who is utterly impartial.
17 The prayer of the humble pierces the clouds: and until it does, he is not to be consoled,
18 nor will he desist until the Most High takes notice of him, acquits the upright and delivers judgement.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 19:2-3, 4-5
Gospel, Matthew 9:9-13
More Daily Readings
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, September 20th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Spanish bishops on migrants: 'We don't love God if we don't love our ...
- St. Matthew: Saint of the Day for Saturday, September 21, 2019
- UK rabbi: secular humanists are 'ever-more combative' against ...
- Padre Pio overcame suffering with hope, says Italian journalist
- Daily Reading for Monday, September 23rd, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, September 19th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, September 21st, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.