Aspirations and Thoughts
2. I shall be either eternally happy or eternally
3. Of what worth is all the world without God?
Let all be lost, but let not God be lost.
4. I love Thee, my Jesus Who didst die for me!
Would that I had died before I ever offended Thee!
5. I will rather die than lose God.
6. Jesus and Mary, Thou art my hope.
7. My God, help me, for the love of Jesus Christ!
My Jesus, Thou alone art sufficient for me!
8. Suffer me not to separate myself from Thee.
9. Give me Thy love, and then do with me what Thou
10. Whom shall I love, if I love not Thee, my God?
11. Eternal Father, help me, for the love of Jesus!
I believe in Thee, I hope in Thee, I love Thee!
12. Here I am, O Lord; do with me what Thou wilt!
13. When shall I see myself altogether Thine, my God?
14. When shall I be able to say to Thee, My God,
I can lose Thee no more?
15. Mary, my hope, have pity on me!
16. Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me!
17. Lord, who am I, that Thou shouldst desire to be loved by me?
18. My God, I desire Thee alone, and nothing more.
19. I desire all that Thou dost will, and that alone.
20. Oh, that I might be annihilated for Thee,
Who wast annihilated for me!
21. Towards Thee alone, my God, have I been ungrateful!
22. I have offended Thee enough, I will no longer
23. If I had died then, I could not have loved Thee any
24. Let me die before again offending Thee.
25. Thou hast waited for me that I might love Thee.
Yea, I will love Thee.
26. I consecrate the remainder of my life to Thee.
27. O my Jesus, draw me entirely to Thyself!
28. Thou wilt not leave me;
I will not leave Thee.
29. I hope that we shall always love each other, O God of
30. My Jesus, make me all Thine before I die!
31. Grant that when Thou shalt come to judge me,
I may see Thee with a benign countenance.
32. Thou hast done more than enough to oblige me to love Thee.
I love Thee, I love Thee!
33. Deign to accept the love of a sinner
who has so often offended Thee.
34. Thou has given Thyself all to me;
I give myself all to Thee.
35. I desire to love Thee exceedingly in this life
that I may love Thee exceedingly in the next.
36. Teach me to know Thy great goodness,
that I may love Thee very much.
37. Thou lovest those that love Thee.
I love Thee, do Thou also love me?
38. Give me the love Thou requirest of me.
I rejoice that Thou art infinitely happy.
39. Oh that I had always loved thee,
and had died before I had offended Thee.
Grant that I may overcome all things to please Thee.
40. I give Thee my whole will;
dispose of me as thou pleasest.
41. My pleasure is to please Thee, O Infinite Goodness!
42. I hope to love Thee for all eternity, O eternal God!
43. Thou art omnipotent; make me a Saint.
44. Thou didst seek me while I was flying from Thee;
Thou wilt not drive me away now that I seek after Thee.
45. I thank Thee for giving me time to love Thee.
I thank Thee, and love Thee!
v 46. Let me give myself entirely to Thee this day,
punish me in any way,
but deprive me not of the power of loving Thee.
47. I will love Thee, my God, without reserve.
48. I accept all sufferings and all contempt,
provided I may love Thee.
49. I desire to die for Thee, Who didst die for me.
50. I wish that all could love Thee, Who didst die for me.
51. I wish that all could love Thee as Thou meritest.
52. I wish to do everything that I know to be Thy pleasure.
53. I care more to please Thee
than for all the pleasures of the world.
54. O holy will of God, Thou art my love!
O Mary, draw me entirely to God!
55. O my Mother, make me always have recourse to thee;
it is for thee to make me a Saint; this is my hope.
More Other Prayers
Showing 1 - 90 of 90
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Pope Francis: Bishops who do not know their priests weaken the Church
- Daily Reading for Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 HD Video
- St. Rita: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Protesting "Bans" Misses the Point - and the Victim
- Severely disabled French man taken off, returned to life support
- st paul
- pictures of saints
- john the baptist
- saint anne
- hail holy queen
- saint elizabeth
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, May 20th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, May 20th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 HD
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.