The Proverbs - Chapter 18
The Proverbs Chapters
5 It is not good to show partiality for the wicked and so to deprive the upright when giving judgement.
8 The words of a slanderer are tasty morsels that go right down into the belly.
10 The name of Yahweh is a strong tower; the upright runs to it and is secure.
12 The human heart is haughty until destruction comes, before there can be glory there must be humility.
16 A present will open all doors and win access to the great.
18 The lot puts an end to disputes and decides between men of power.
21 Death and life are in the gift of the tongue, those who indulge it must eat the fruit it yields.
22 He who finds a wife finds happiness, receiving a mark of favour from Yahweh.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9
Gospel, John 8:51-59
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis: Communion unites us to Christ
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 23rd, 2018 HD Video
- Data taken from Facebook is being used to control you HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Secretariat resigns after 'Lettergate' scandal
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 37
- St. Lea: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Sin HD
- NOT AGAIN Ă˘Â€Â" Ă˘Â€ÂMultiple casualtiesĂ˘Â€Â™ at Maryland school shooting HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education