The Proverbs - Chapter 10
The Proverbs Chapters
5 Reaping at harvest-time is the mark of the prudent, sleeping at harvest-time is the sign of the worthless.
15 The wealth of the rich is their stronghold, poverty is the undoing of the weak.
16 The wage of the upright affords life, but sin is all the wicked earns.
18 Liars' lips are a cover for hatred, whoever utters slander is a fool.
28 The hope of the upright is joy, the expectations of the wicked come to nothing.
29 The way of Yahweh is a rampart for the honest, for evil-doers nothing but ruin.
31 The mouth of the upright utters wisdom, the tongue that deceives will be cut off.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 21, 29
Gospel, John 10:11-18
Reading 2, First John 3:1-2
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, April 23rd, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, April 23, 2018
- The Eucharist's Importance to the Life of the Church
- Five things Catholics can do to promote international religious freedom
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, April 24th, 2018 HD Video
- The Christian Duty: A mission of leading others to Jesus
- St. George: Saint of the Day for Monday, April 23, 2018
- Has California just voted to ban the BIBLE? HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 HD
- Global Warming threatening Europe with colder weather HD
- The Memorare HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education