Genesis - Chapter 21
5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
7 She added: Whoever would have told Abraham that Sarah would nurse children! Yet I have borne a son in his old age.
19 Then God opened Hagar's eyes and she saw a well, so she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.
21 He made his home in the desert of Paran, and his mother got him a wife from Egypt.
22 About then, Abimelech and Phicol, the commander of his army, said to Abraham, 'Since God is with you in everything you do,
23 swear to me by God, here and now, that you will not act treacherously towards me or my kith and kin, but behave with the same faithful love to me and the land of which you are a guest as I have behaved to you.'
24 'Yes,' Abraham replied, 'I swear it.'
33 And Abraham planted a tamarisk at Beersheba and there he invoked the name of Yahweh.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Daniel 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56
Gospel, John 8:31-42
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Secretariat resigns after 'Lettergate' scandal
- A Lenten Reflection: What does being a Child of God really mean?
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 37
- Data taken from Facebook is being used to control you HD Video
- St. Enda: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Sin HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- NOT AGAIN Ă˘Â€Â" Ă˘Â€ÂMultiple casualtiesĂ˘Â€Â™ at Maryland school shooting HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 HD
- International study shows stem cells can stop MS and relieve symptoms HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education