Genesis - Chapter 11
- « Prev
- Next »
5 Now Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower that the people had built.
6 'So they are all a single people with a single language!' said Yahweh. 'This is only the start of their undertakings! Now nothing they plan to do will be beyond them.
10 These are Shem's descendants: When Shem was a hundred years old he fathered Arpachshad, two years after the flood.
11 After the birth of Arpachshad, Shem lived five hundred years and fathered sons and daughters.
31 Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law the wife of Abram, and made them leave Ur of the Chaldaeans to go to the land of Canaan. But on arrival in Haran they settled there.
32 Terah's life lasted two hundred and five years; then he died at Haran.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 89:2-3, 21-22, 25, 27
Gospel, John 13:16-20
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Atheism promoting demonic possession
- Daily Readings for Friday, April 27, 2018
- Herdsmen kill 19, including two priests in Nigeria
- Come Holy Spirit HD Video
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Friday, April 27, 2018
- Pope Francis praises exorcisms while declaring Christian life a ...
- Are we under attack? Pope Francis declares battle and praises ...
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 28th, 2018 HD
- Little Miracle: Young boy dubbed 'super-human' after receiving life-saving operation HD
- St. Francis Prayer HD
- Prayer To St Michael For Personal Protection HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education