Genesis - Chapter 5
3 When Adam was a hundred and thirty years old he fathered a son, in his likeness, after his image, and he called him Seth.
5 In all, Adam lived for nine hundred and thirty years; then he died.
21 When Enoch was sixty-five years old he fathered Methuselah.
22 Enoch walked with God. After the birth of Methuselah, Enoch lived for three hundred years and he fathered sons and daughters.
23 In all, Enoch lived for three hundred and sixty-five years.
24 Enoch walked with God, then was no more, because God took him.
25 When Methuselah was a hundred and eighty-seven years old he fathered Lamech.
26 After the birth of Lamech, Methuselah lived for seven hundred and eighty-two years and he fathered sons and daughters.
27 In all, Methuselah lived for nine hundred and sixty-nine years; then he died.
32 When Noah was five hundred years old he fathered Shem, Ham and Japheth.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21
Gospel, John 8:21-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- NOT AGAIN - 'Multiple casualties' at Maryland school shooting HD Video
- The Truth about Easter and Divine Mercy Sunday
- St. Enda: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Wednesday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 36
- Fasting, Refreshing the Routine and Living Lent
- Sin HD Video
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 HD
- International study shows stem cells can stop MS and relieve symptoms HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education