Prayer in Time of Bereavement
and taught that they who mourn shall be comforted,
grant us the comfort of your presence in our loss.
Send Your Holy Spirit to direct us
lest we make hasty or foolish decisions.
Send Your Spirit to give us courage
lest through fear we recoil from living.
Send Your Spirit to bring us your peace
lest bitterness, false guilt, or regret take root in our hearts.
The Lord has given.
The Lord has taken away.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
O sweet mother Mary,
who knew the sadness of mourning those your heart loved most,
Jesus, your Son,
and Joseph, your devoted spouse,
pray for us in our time of loss.
More Dying Prayers
Showing 1 - 68 of 68
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Daily Reading for Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 HD Video
- This could be the worldĂ˘Â€Â™s deadliest, most perfect ...
- Political Neutrality has Become a Myth
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga: Saint of the Day for Thursday, June 21, 2018
- Texas pro-life law faces multiple challenges
- 'We are God's children, not slaves'
- Daily Reading for Friday, June 22nd, 2018 HD
- WhatĂ˘Â€Â™s happening at the border, and what does the Catholic Church have to say? HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, June 21st, 2018 HD
- BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: New strain of pandemic flu that kills 4-in-10 discovered HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education