Exodus - Chapter 35
FREE Catholic Classes
- « Prev
- Next »
4 Moses spoke to the whole community of Israelites. 'This', he said, 'is what Yahweh has ordered:
5 Set aside a contribution for Yahweh out of your possessions. Everyone whose heart prompts him to do so should bring a contribution for Yahweh: gold, silver and bronze;
7 rams' skins dyed red, fine leather, acacia wood,
9 cornelian and other stones to be set in the ephod and breastplate.
10 And all those of you who have the skill must come and make everything that Yahweh has ordered:
15 the altar of incense and its shafts, the anointing oil, the fragrant incense, and the screen for the entrance, for the entrance of the tent;
16 the altar of burnt offerings and its bronze grating, its shafts, and all its accessories; the basin and its stand;
20 The whole community of Israelites then withdrew from Moses' presence.
21 And all those whose heart stirred them and all those whose spirit prompted them brought a contribution for Yahweh, for the work on the Tent of Meeting, for its general service and for the sacred vestments.
26 while all those women whose heart stirred them by virtue of their skill, spun goats' hair.
27 The leaders brought cornelians and other stones to be set in the ephod and breastplate,
30 Moses then said to the Israelites, 'Look, Yahweh has singled out Bezalel son of Uri, son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,
35 and filled them with the skill to carry out every kind of work, that of the engraver, that of the embroiderer, that of the needleworker in violet-purple, red-purple and crimson materials and fine linen, that of the weaver, and indeed that of every kind of craftsman and designer.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 57:8-9, 10-12
Gospel, John 15:12-17
More Daily Readings
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Saturday, May 25, 2019
- Polish bishops pledge greater sensitivity for abuse victims
- Daily Reading for Sunday, May 26th, 2019 HD Video
- St. Mary Magdalene de Pazzi: Saint of the Day for Saturday, May 25, 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, May 24th, 2019 HD Video
- Pope Francis urges Catholics to help children by supporting adoption
- Making a Difference: Wars, threats of more wars, dishonor Memorial Day
- Nancy Pelosi, Boasting of her Devout Catholic faith, is a Heretic - ...
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Three things that should be in every Catholic home - How many do you ...
- Egyptian tomb desecrated, set afire by raiders
- 'The Eucharist is only in this Church'- How one 2019 convert found, ...
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, May 25th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, May 24th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.