Exodus - Chapter 35
FREE Catholic Classes
- « Prev
- Next »
4 Moses spoke to the whole community of Israelites. 'This', he said, 'is what Yahweh has ordered:
5 Set aside a contribution for Yahweh out of your possessions. Everyone whose heart prompts him to do so should bring a contribution for Yahweh: gold, silver and bronze;
7 rams' skins dyed red, fine leather, acacia wood,
9 cornelian and other stones to be set in the ephod and breastplate.
10 And all those of you who have the skill must come and make everything that Yahweh has ordered:
15 the altar of incense and its shafts, the anointing oil, the fragrant incense, and the screen for the entrance, for the entrance of the tent;
16 the altar of burnt offerings and its bronze grating, its shafts, and all its accessories; the basin and its stand;
20 The whole community of Israelites then withdrew from Moses' presence.
21 And all those whose heart stirred them and all those whose spirit prompted them brought a contribution for Yahweh, for the work on the Tent of Meeting, for its general service and for the sacred vestments.
26 while all those women whose heart stirred them by virtue of their skill, spun goats' hair.
27 The leaders brought cornelians and other stones to be set in the ephod and breastplate,
30 Moses then said to the Israelites, 'Look, Yahweh has singled out Bezalel son of Uri, son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,
35 and filled them with the skill to carry out every kind of work, that of the engraver, that of the embroiderer, that of the needleworker in violet-purple, red-purple and crimson materials and fine linen, that of the weaver, and indeed that of every kind of craftsman and designer.'
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43, 44
Gospel, Matthew 19:16-22
More Daily Readings
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- 'Remember Me' - Should Catholics talk to their dead loved ones?
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Catholic aid agency to US government: Don't cut foreign aid funding
- Pope Francis: Discover the beauty of prayer in adoration
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, August 19th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 21st, 2019 HD Video
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- Catholic Church issues new guidelines for cremation. Here's what you ...
- Give God control: 20 verses to help during anxiety and fear
- A Mother's Hand Guided the Bullets: John Paul II, Forgiving a ...
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 'Offering A Mass' For A Loved One
- Labor Department rule aims to widen religious freedom protection for ...
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 20th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 19th, 2019 HD
- NEW COURSE - Confirmation with 'Certificate of Completion' - COMING SOON!
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, August 16th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.