Act of Humility after Holy Communion
I confess that I am a sinner.
But in Thy goodness
Thou dost invite me to approach Thy Holy Table
and to partake of Thy heavenly Banquet.
Trusting in Thy mercy I come to Thee with confidence,
albeit with it a contrite and humble heart.
Lord, I am not worthy that Thou shouldest enter under my
but say only the word,
and my Soul shall be healed.
Come to me, Jesus, come to me,
and keep me in Thy love
and Thy grace forevermore.
More Communion Prayers
Showing 1 - 77 of 77
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Esta es la primera imagen de la Virgen Maria que llego a Mexico hace ...
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Liturgy is not 'styles, recipes, trends,' pope tells Divine Worship ...
- Catholic Online School - Deacon Keith's Personal Message to All ...
- St. Daniel: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Ordenan por primera vez sacerdote a miembro de una tribu de Indonesia
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, February 15th, 2019
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 17th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, February 14th, 2019
- Daily Reading for Saturday, February 16th, 2019 HD
- Catholic Online School - Join the Mission HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education