My Greatest Gift
FREE Catholic Classes
and my biggest challenge!
I know my child is truly distressed,
and yet I am at my wit's end to find a peaceful resolution.
I feel helpless and frustrated.
I ask myself, What would my Heavenly Father
do in His infinite wisdom and beneficence?
Lord, come into my heart and mind,
and share Your loving wisdom with me!
Help my child to heal his pain, and help me
to become as loving and wise a parent, as You are for us
Your children. Thank You Lord, for
hearing me and coming to my aid! Bring your loving Peace to me and my child today.
More Children Prayers
Showing 1 - 40 of 40
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- St. Edmund Rich: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- To help fight sex abuse, Catholic group offers guide to the news
- Archbishop Vigano ordered to pay 2m euro to brother in inheritance ...
- Legatus will not collect 2019 tithe to Holy See
- Daily Reading for Thursday, November 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, November 19th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 20th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 19th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, November 16th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education