My Greatest Gift
and my biggest challenge!
I know my child is truly distressed,
and yet I am at my wit's end to find a peaceful resolution.
I feel helpless and frustrated.
I ask myself, What would my Heavenly Father
do in His infinite wisdom and beneficence?
Lord, come into my heart and mind,
and share Your loving wisdom with me!
Help my child to heal his pain, and help me
to become as loving and wise a parent, as You are for us
Your children. Thank You Lord, for
hearing me and coming to my aid! Bring your loving Peace to me and my child today.
More Children Prayers
Showing 1 - 40 of 40
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Fr. Frank Pavone on The Pro-life Legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther ...
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD Video
- Bill to ban revenge porn introduced in Montana
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD Video
- St. Agnes: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 21, 2019
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 21, 2019
- Holy cow: Farm animals receive blessing outside St Peter's Square
- Daily Reading for Monday, January 21st, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, January 18th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, January 20th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, January 17th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education