Peace of Heart
Give me, I beseech You,
the great gift of inward peace.
Command the winds and storms
of my unruly passions.
Subdue, by Your grace,
my proneness to love
created things too much.
Give me a love of suffering for Your sake.
make me forbearing and kind to others,
that I may avoid quarrels and contentions.
And teach me constantly to seek after
and to acquire that perfect resignation
to Your Holy Will
which alone brings interior peace.
More Peace Prayers
Showing 1 - 44 of 44
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Another priest murdered in Mexico
- Toronto terror suspect motivated by celibacy HD Video
- Daily Reading for Friday, April 27th, 2018 HD Video
- Was Toronto terror suspect motivated by celibacy?
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Disability rights group addresses proposed New York suicide law
- St. Mark: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Blessing of a Bedroom HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 26th, 2018 HD
- Every Earth Day, Remember Our Place in Creation HD
- Two Leaves Tea at Catholic Online Shopping HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education