Peace of Heart
Give me, I beseech You,
the great gift of inward peace.
Command the winds and storms
of my unruly passions.
Subdue, by Your grace,
my proneness to love
created things too much.
Give me a love of suffering for Your sake.
make me forbearing and kind to others,
that I may avoid quarrels and contentions.
And teach me constantly to seek after
and to acquire that perfect resignation
to Your Holy Will
which alone brings interior peace.
Give Now >
More Peace Prayers
Showing 1 - 44 of 44
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 HD Video
- Taking the Kingdom by Force: Learning from John the Baptizer
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 17th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, December 16, 2018
- REJOICE! Gaudete Sunday Calls us to Live as Joyful Christians in All ...
- Trial begins for priest accused of assaulting San Diego seminarian
- St. Ado of Vienne: Saint of the Day for Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, December 14th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 16th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, December 13th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, December 15th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education