Matthew - Chapter 10
FREE Catholic Classes
2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon who is known as Peter, and his brother Andrew; James the son of Zebedee, and his brother John;
5 These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them as follows: 'Do not make your way to gentile territory, and do not enter any Samaritan town;
7 And as you go, proclaim that the kingdom of Heaven is close at hand.
10 with no haversack for the journey or spare tunic or footwear or a staff, for the labourer deserves his keep.
23 If they persecute you in one town, take refuge in the next; and if they persecute you in that, take refuge in another. In truth I tell you, you will not have gone the round of the towns of Israel before the Son of man comes.
24 'Disciple is not superior to teacher, nor slave to master.
25 It is enough for disciple to grow to be like teacher, and slave like master. If they have called the master of the house "Beelzebul", how much more the members of his household?
28 'Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; fear him rather who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
32 'So if anyone declares himself for me in the presence of human beings, I will declare myself for him in the presence of my Father in heaven.
33 But the one who disowns me in the presence of human beings, I will disown in the presence of my Father in heaven.
36 a person's enemies will be the members of his own household.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Gospel, Luke 12:35-38
More Daily Readings
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- St. Anthony Mary Claret: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 25th, 2018 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 HD Video
- Congressman asks House to protect religious minorities in Iraq
- Why Christians Can Celebrate Halloween - and Evangelize the Culture
- All Saints' Day, Halloween and All Souls' Day: What's the difference?
- john the baptist
- saint anne
- hail holy queen
- saint elizabeth
- saint paul
- saint christopher
- st mary
- nicene creed
- our lady of guadalupe
- saint francis of assisi
- young children
- Saint Nicole
- st. michael
- saint francis
- st nicholas
- all saints day
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, October 22nd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 22nd, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education