Dedication of Newly Married Couple to the Precious Blood
(on this happy day)
we thank you for the joy of N. and N.
Through all the years of their life
you have watched over them
to bring them together in holy Christian marriage.
Now Lord, bless them,
for they are united in love of you and of each other.
Redeemed by your Precious Blood
and strengthened by your grace,
may they live in kindness and fidelity,
in unfailing trust and love
so that their whole life may be pleasing to you.
Mary, who with Joseph
made a happy home at Nazareth for Jesus,
take these dear friends into your motherly care.
You who showed concern for a newly married couple at Cana,
help and guide N. and N.
May their union on earth lead to that eternal union
in which all the blessed will be joined together,
praising the Redeeming Blood of Jesus, the Lord.
More Marriage Prayers
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Atheism promoting demonic possession
- Pope Francis praises exorcisms while declaring Christian life a ...
- Daily Readings for Friday, April 27, 2018
- Are we under attack? Pope Francis declares battle and praises ...
- St. Zita: Saint of the Day for Friday, April 27, 2018
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 29th, 2018 HD Video
- Herdsmen kill 19, including two priests in Nigeria
- Come Holy Spirit HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 28th, 2018 HD
- Little Miracle: Young boy dubbed 'super-human' after receiving life-saving operation HD
- St. Francis Prayer HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education