He shall say to the Lord:
Thou art my protector, and my refuge;
my God, in Him I will trust.
For He hath delivered me from the snare of the hungers, and from the sharp sword.
He will overshadow thee with His shoulders, and under His wings thou shalt trust.
His truth shall compass thee with a shield:
thou shalt not be afraid of the terror of the night.
Of the arrow that flieth in the day, of the business that walketh about in the dark;
of invasion, or of the noon-day devil.
A thousand shall fall at Thy side, and ten thousand at Thy right hand;
but the evil shall not come nigh Thee.
But Thou shalt consider with Thine eyes, and shalt see the reward of sinners.
Because Thou, O Lord, art my hope;
Thou hast made the Most High Thy refuge.
There shall no evil come to Thee;
nor shall the scourge come near Thy dwelling.
For he hath given His Angels charge over Thee;
to keep Thee in all Thy ways.
In their hands they shall bear Thee up, lest Thou dash Thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt walk upon the asp and the basilisk;
Thou shalt trample upon the lion and the dragon.
Because He hath hoped in me, I will deliver Him;
I will protect him, because He hath known my Name.
He shall cry to me, and I will hear Him;
I am with Him in His trouble;
I will deliver Him, and I will glorify Him.
I will fill Him with length of days;
and I will show Him my salvation.
More Biblical Prayers
Showing 1 - 99 of 99
Browser Prayers by Section
Prayer of the Day
How to pray the Rosary
El Rosario Santo
Sign of the Cross
The Way - The First Christians
The Chaplet of Divine Mercy
Stations of the Cross
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Friday, January 25th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- 'Get ready!' Pope leaves for Panama, confirms visit to Japan
- El Papa Francisco ya esta en Panama para la JMJ 2019
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
- St. Francis de Sales: Saint of the Day for Thursday, January 24, 2019
- World Youth Day kicks off with message: 'Have the courage to be saints'
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
- Daily Reading for Thursday, January 24th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 HD
In the 4th century AD, Irish pirates captured a boy in Roman Britain and forced him to work as a slave. Yet, God chose this faithful boy to change the fate of an entire nation. Learn what happens when God calls the humble boy Patrick out of slavery to serve the Irish people.Start Class Now >
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education