Leviticus - Chapter 23
1 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:
5 "The fourteenth day of the first month, at twilight, is the Passover of Yahweh;
6 and the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of Unleavened Bread for Yahweh. For seven days you will eat unleavened bread.
9 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:
15 "From the day after the Sabbath, the day on which you bring the sheaf of offering, you will count seven full weeks.
18 In addition to the bread, you will offer seven unblemished lambs a year old, a young bull and two rams, as a burnt offering to Yahweh with a cereal offering and a libation, as food burnt as a smell pleasing to Yahweh.
20 The priest will present them before Yahweh with the gesture of offering, in addition to the bread of the first-fruits. These, and the two lambs, are holy things for Yahweh, and will revert to the priest.
22 "When you reap the harvest in your country, you will not reap to the very edges of your field, nor will you gather the gleanings of the harvest. You will leave them for the poor and the stranger. I am Yahweh your God." '
23 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:
26 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:
33 Yahweh spoke to Moses and said:
36 For seven days you will offer food burnt for Yahweh. On the eighth day you will hold a sacred assembly and you will offer food burnt for Yahweh. It is a day of solemn meeting; you will do no heavy work.
37 "These are Yahweh's solemn festivals to which you will summon the Israelites, the sacred assemblies for the purpose of offering food burnt for Yahweh, consisting of burnt offerings, cereal offerings, sacrifices and libations, each on its appropriate day,
39 "But on the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the produce of the land, you will celebrate the feast of Yahweh for seven days. The first and eighth days will be days of rest.
Most Popular Bibles
Gospel, John 12:20-33
Reading 2, Hebrews 5:7-9
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Sunday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 33
- Saint Patrick Calls All Christians to be Missionaries to this Age
- St. Cyril of Jerusalem: Saint of the Day for Sunday, March 18, 2018
- 'Living Lent': Monday of the Fifth Week of Lent - Day 34
- Daily Reading for Monday, March 19th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Daily Reading for Sunday, March 18th, 2018 HD
- The Earth is Dying: Human impact continues to shape the future of the planet HD
- Thousands of students walk out of schools to protest gun violence HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, March 17th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education