Leviticus - Chapter 2
FREE Catholic Classes
1 ' "If anyone offers Yahweh a cereal offering, his offering must consist of wheaten flour on which he must pour wine and put incense.
2 He will bring it to the priests descended from Aaron; he will take a handful of the wheaten flour, some of the oil and all the incense, and this the priest will burn on the altar as a memorial, as food burnt as a smell pleasing to Yahweh.
4 "When you offer a cereal offering of dough baked in the oven, the wheaten flour must be prepared either in the form of unleavened cakes mixed with oil, or in the form of unleavened wafers spread with oil.
6 You will break it in pieces and pour oil over it. It is a cereal offering.
13 You will put salt in every cereal offering that you offer, and you will not fail to put the salt of the covenant of your God on your cereal offering; to every offering you will add an offering of salt to your God.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 117:1, 2
Gospel, Luke 13:22-30
Reading 2, Hebrews 12:5-7, 11-13
More Daily Readings
FREE Classes on the Bible Free, world-class Catholic education for anyone, anywhere
by Catholic Online
- Christian filmmakers win right to sue against Minnesota human rights law
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 26, 2019
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 26th, 2019 HD Video
- St. Teresa of Jesus Jornet Ibars: Saint of the Day for Monday, August ...
- Minnesota archbishop reflects on the significance of a pastoral heart
- New South Wales parliament delays final abortion bill vote
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, August 23rd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 25th, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, August 24th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.