3 John - Chapter 1
3 John Chapters
2 My dear friend, I hope everything is going happily with you and that you are as well physically as you are spiritually.
3 It was a great joy to me when some brothers came and told of your faithfulness to the truth, and of your life in the truth.
4 It is always my greatest joy to hear that my children are living according to the truth.
8 it is our duty to welcome people of this sort and contribute our share to their work for the truth.
10 So if I come, I shall tell everyone how he has behaved, and about the wicked accusations he has been circulating against us. As if that were not enough, he not only refuses to welcome our brothers, but prevents from doing so other people who would have liked to, and expels them from the church.
14 However, I hope to see you soon and talk to you in person.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 117:1, 2
Gospel, John 6:52-59
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Five things Catholics can do to promote international religious freedom
- California bill that could BAN THE BIBLE advances
- Death threats for opposing gay marriage? Florist appeals to Supreme Court
- Daily Reading for Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- St. Anselm: Saint of the Day for Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Has California just voted to ban the BIBLE? HD Video
- Global Warming threatening Europe with colder weather HD
- The Memorare HD
- God Alone Suffices HD
- Daily Reading for Saturday, April 21st, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education