2 Timothy - Chapter 3
2 Timothy Chapters
1 You may be quite sure that in the last days there will be some difficult times.
2 People will be self-centred and avaricious, boastful, arrogant and rude; disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, irreligious;
3 heartless and intractable; they will be slanderers, profligates, savages and enemies of everything that is good;
4 they will be treacherous and reckless and demented by pride, preferring their own pleasure to God.
7 always seeking learning, but unable ever to come to knowledge of the truth.
8 Just as Jannes and Jambres defied Moses, so these men defy the truth, their minds corrupt and their faith spurious.
9 But they will not be able to go on much longer: their folly, like that of the other two, must become obvious to everybody.
12 But anybody who tries to live in devotion to Christ is certain to be persecuted;
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 87:1-3, 4-5, 6-7
Gospel, John 10:22-30
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Blessing of a Bedroom HD Video
- Another priest murdered in Mexico
- St. Mark: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Was Toronto terror suspect motivated by celibacy?
- Disability rights group addresses proposed New York suicide law
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Toronto terror suspect motivated by celibacy HD Video
- Daily Reading for Thursday, April 26th, 2018 HD
- Every Earth Day, Remember Our Place in Creation HD
- Two Leaves Tea at Catholic Online Shopping HD
- Beautiful Divine Mercy One Decade Rosary at Catholic Online Shopping HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education