Genesis - Chapter 4
3 Time passed and Cain brought some of the produce of the soil as an offering for Yahweh,
7 If you are doing right, surely you ought to hold your head high! But if you are not doing right, Sin is crouching at the door hungry to get you. You can still master him.'
10 'What have you done?' Yahweh asked. 'Listen! Your brother's blood is crying out to me from the ground.
14 Look, today you drive me from the surface of the earth. I must hide from you, and be a restless wanderer on earth. Why, whoever comes across me will kill me!'
23 Lamech said to his wives: Adah and Zillah, hear my voice, wives of Lamech, listen to what I say: I killed a man for wounding me, a boy for striking me.
26 A son was also born to Seth, and he named him Enosh. This man was the first to invoke the name Yahweh.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 19:2-3, 4-5
Gospel, Luke 11:37-41
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- St. Ignatius of Antioch: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 HD Video
- Virgin Mary appears to Hindu schoolchildren in India, miracles ...
- Sorry, there's no science to support 'transgender therapy' for kids
- U.S. drills for mass evacuation of Americans from South Korea, but ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- Martin Luther would be horrified - The reformer had no intention of ...
- Intro to Novena to the Saints in Heaven for the saints on earth HD
- Trump ends taxpayer giveaway to insurance companies HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 16th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way