Leviticus - Chapter 1
1 Yahweh summoned Moses and, speaking to him from the Tent of Meeting, said,
3 "If his offering is to be a burnt offering from the herd, he must offer an unblemished male; he will offer it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting, to make it acceptable to Yahweh.
4 He must lay his hand on the victim's head, and it will be accepted as effectual for his expiation.
6 He will then skin the victim and quarter it.
14 "If his offering to Yahweh is to be a burnt offering of a bird, he must offer a turtledove or a young pigeon.
17 He will then split it in half with a wing on each side, but without separating the two parts. The priest will then burn it on the altar, on the wood which is on the fire, as a burnt offering, food burnt as a smell pleasing to Yahweh." '
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 119:53, 61, 134, 150, 155, 158
Gospel, Luke 18:35-43
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 20, 2017
- St. Edmund Rich: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 20, 2017
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD Video
- 'DEFEND the Pope!'
- NOT KIDDING: Atheist plans to build a robot god for other atheists to ...
- Pope Francis on the poor and paradise
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
Daily Reading for Monday November 20, 2017
Fast Burning Virtual Prayer Candle
Your contribution helps to maintain this corner of Catholic ... @ $15.00
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way