Genesis - Chapter 33
4 But Esau ran to meet him, took him in his arms, threw himself on his neck and wept as he kissed him.
9 'Brother, I have plenty,' Esau answered, 'keep what is yours.'
15 Esau then said, 'At least let me leave you some of the people who are with me.' 'What for?' Jacob asked. 'Please indulge me, my lord!'
16 So that day Esau turned back towards Seir,
17 but Jacob made his way to Succoth, where he built himself a house and made shelters for his livestock; that is why the place was given the name of Succoth.
20 There he erected an altar which he called 'El, God of Israel'.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Gospel, Luke 5:17-26
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Archaeologists open two new Egyptian tombs, discover mummy, artifacts
- Attempted terror attack fails in Manhattan as pipe bomb explodes ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Coming forward is the key to ending systemic abuse!
- Did Ray Moore break the law by talking to teens?
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 HD Video
- Here's how Pope Francis wants to change the Lords Prayer HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, December 11th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, December 10th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way