Genesis - Chapter 5
3 When Adam was a hundred and thirty years old he fathered a son, in his likeness, after his image, and he called him Seth.
5 In all, Adam lived for nine hundred and thirty years; then he died.
21 When Enoch was sixty-five years old he fathered Methuselah.
22 Enoch walked with God. After the birth of Methuselah, Enoch lived for three hundred years and he fathered sons and daughters.
23 In all, Enoch lived for three hundred and sixty-five years.
24 Enoch walked with God, then was no more, because God took him.
25 When Methuselah was a hundred and eighty-seven years old he fathered Lamech.
26 After the birth of Lamech, Methuselah lived for seven hundred and eighty-two years and he fathered sons and daughters.
27 In all, Methuselah lived for nine hundred and sixty-nine years; then he died.
32 When Noah was five hundred years old he fathered Shem, Ham and Japheth.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 119:53, 61, 134, 150, 155, 158
Gospel, Luke 18:35-43
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Do you know what the Church really says about Nuclear War?
- The Remarkable Story of an Underground Priest Living in China
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, November 20th, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 20, 2017
- St. Edmund Rich: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 20, 2017
- 'DEFEND the Pope!'
- Catholics are sharing Christ's compassion. HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, November 19th, 2017 HD
- Did Pope Francis blast 'perverse attitude' of climate change deniers? HD
- Scientists warn: The end of life as we know it is near HD
Daily Reading for Monday November 20, 2017
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way